1. How much does it cost to use Cartoonversation™?
Free! Always free! A huge thank you to our sponsor partners for making sure Cartoonversations are free to all kids, all teachers, all families, all the time! When you log in to your county and state, you will see the wonderful sponsors who have brought you Rocketoons. Be sure to tell them thanks!
2. What comes with each episode?
Every episode is ready for viewing, and here is a list of everything you need to start your very own Cartoonversation™:
- An HD cartoon that is compatible with your computer and your classroom’s content delivery system.
- An electronic Story Card (suitable for printing) that details the focus of your Rocketoons episode, as well as bios for all of the characters in your cartoon.
- An electronic Cartoonversation™ Card (suitable for printing) designed to keep everyone talking about the subjects covered in the cartoon. Each Cartoonversation™ Card contains five conversation starters (questions for discussion), five factoids, and five valuable websites if you wish to gather more information.
3. Do we need to cover everything on the Cartoonversation™ Card?
Absolutely not. You call the shots. It is always up to you to determine how Cartoonversations work with your kids – and how long you will spend on Cartoonversations. The Story Card and Conversation Card are there to assist you, not direct you. Your kids. Your experience. Your rules.
4. Where can I play Cartoonversations?
As long as you are online, you can play Cartoonversations any time, anywhere. Desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, the choice is yours! And because everything is online, you never have to worry about losing a DVD or misplacing a binder of information. It’s always here, ready for you to use as you see fit.