Cartoonversations are designed to get kids talking about stressors that can interfere with their learning, their health, and their safety. Rocketoons help teachers and caregivers rescue childhood by building cartoonversations that allow kids to open up about what they need to be the healthy, happy people we so desperately need them to be.
- Cartoonversations are cartoon-based conversation kits designed to give teachers maximum instructional flexibility with minimal interference from time-consuming preparation.
- Cartoonversations are pedagogically sound primers for facilitating important discussions in the 21st century classroom.
- Cartoonversations are developed by teachers and counselors, and they are used by teachers and counselors – in the classroom, in one on one sessions, or wherever there is a need to share cogent information and stimulate meaningful conversation.
- If you have four or five minutes, you can use Cartoonversations with your kids.
- If you want/need to develop an in-depth module on bullying, divorce, social media, or a variety of other timely topics that cause stress and disruption in the lives of your students, you can use Cartoonversations.
- If you want to make a point, share a laugh, or both, you can use Cartoonversations.
- From one kid to the next, from one teacher to the next, different Cartoonversations mean different things. In the hands of caring and qualified teachers, that’s the way it should be. Nobody knows your kids like you do. Hopefully Cartoonversations can be exactly what you need them to be, so you can be exactly what your students need you to be.